Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 March 2014

Ideal Home Show day 6

Day 6 Wednesday. I find that I am spending all morning handling the office admin on a very slow mobile connection to my laptop, then selling all day and in the evening getting back to the admin again once I have eaten. When I say “selling” it isn’t strictly accurate because I can’t sell something that depends on being a correct fit for the customer’s airer. All I can do is explain the benefits as enthusiastically as possible. Most passers-by don’t see what the product is, or what the benefits are, until I announce them. Having just written that, an Asian man has just walked up to the leaflet stand, selected a leaflet and asked me if it had a solar effect so I could easily explain to him. If only it was always so simple.

No comments: